Stained Glass Poppy

Stained Glass Poppy

Friday, February 28, 2014

Out of Hibernation

I guess it is ironic that the day I finally come out of hibernation with a new post is also the first day of a multi-day snow storm. I have a couple of announcements that I am kind of proud of - the publication of a small photography book entitled Hosta Studies through the MagCloud website. Check out the link below. And one of those hosta images was included in a prestigious show.

This Hosta Study was included in the Center for Photographic Art's 2014 Juries Exhibition. The exhibition is Jan through tomorrow at the Center's gallery in Carmel, CA. Check out their website here.














Hosta Studies
From the Garden: Hosta Studies
Hosta Studies is a photography book that features my fine art images of the simple hosta plants in my backyard. I use several digital techniques to give the hostas a surprising look that highlights the shapes and textures of the leaves and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment